First off, I would like to thank the wonderful blog ‘playing with fashion’ for tagging me in their would you Rather post, I wasn’t sure whether I was supposed to answer these questions or make up my own so I’ve played it safe and done the same. Enjoy!
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would lose the eyeshadows and palettes, I’m slowly getting into using eyeshadows but it’s just something I’ve never really focused on that much. Besides am I the only one who thinks that eyeshadows wouldn’t look right unless you had mascara on your lashes? You can easily get away with no eyeshadow and put mascara on?
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would never cut it again, I realise it would need a lot of maintenance but think of how many different things you could do with it? Different styles, colours, you could try out just about anything!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I am obsessed with coral cheek but it doesn’t really suit my skin tone so it’s a pink cheek for me, at the moment I’m completely obsessed with the MAC pink blushes!
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes, as much as I love buying new makeup I couldn’t spend £1000 on it in one go, I would clear out the store! I would choose clothes, to be specific I would buy a Michael Kors handbag, Mulberry Purse and the rest in all my fave stores!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
This is a strange question but to be honest I would go for the lipstick as eyeliner, as long as you only use a teeny tiny bit on your eyes so it looked more like a shadow than a liner. Otherwise it would look very silly and I would have to go for eyeliner as lipstick
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Honestly? There’s no Sephora where I live so I’m not too sure about its contents etc. there is however, quite a few MAC stores and the products I’ve bought from there so far have been good quality so I’m going to go with MAC on this one.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I am thinking lip colour, if you pick an everyday natural colour it will go with a lot more than a particular eyeshadow colour. If you only had smoke py eyes for the rest of your life you couldn’t then go and wear some really girly item of clothing?
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
So I can either freeze or boil? Well considering Britain never has much of a summer anyway I tank I’m going to go with winter clothes in the summer, it just seems to make more sense for us Britons as there isn’t much of a difference in clothing?
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, no questions to be asked. Besides you can paint snowflakes and snowmen on your nails in the winter and use Christmassy colours!
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip products I could probably ditch, I only ever tend to wear a light nude or pink colour. I am experimenting more but at the moment I have so many favourite eye products I wouldn’t be able to live without a y of them, I have about 5 favourite mascara a at the momentum
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A messy bun, most definately! I wear a messy bun in my hair once or twice a week already, I really hat having my hair up in a ponytail anyways.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I never wear lip gloss, imagine how cracked they would look if not? I can live with plain nails, as much as I love painting them I think having permanently bad lips is not good.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have non at all or Sharpie then in everyday?
I really don’t know about this one, if you had a sharpie at least there would be something there? It would depend on whether I could find a colour suitable, if I could only use a red sharpie I would have no eyebrows as as much as it would draw attention to me, I would get even more strange looks if I had red drawn in eyebrows
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
Well considering I really don’t like walking out the door with either I’m torn in this question. I’m leaning more towards no nails though because I don’t think it would make that much difference, in a sense that what would happen if I had really bad skin in the future? I think I’m going to go for keeping makeup and living without nail polish. Even though I probably own more nail polishes than bits of makeup
So here are my answers, hope you liked my tag. I am going to tag five bloggers but feel free to give it a go yourself and leave a link for me to see your post or you can even post your answers in a comment below!
Here are my bloggers to tag:
But most importantly I tag YOU if you want to give it a go then leave me a link, I would love to check it out!
‘You cant spell awesome without ME!’