So as I’m writing this we are into the final days of 2014, and oh boy, what a year it has been! It’s crazy to think that as you are reading this, it’s a whole new year. A whole 365 days to live. How crazy is that?
I wonder what we will all be doing this time next year?
So I thought I would share with some of my New Years Resolutions for my blog with you all today. I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty pants at sticking to them, but hopefully this can be the year that I turn it all around?
1. Photograph more. They always say if you want to see what people are worried of losing, then you should see what they photograph. I, for one, completely agree with this and can’t help but photograph everything in my path on my phone, since getting my iPhone 5 it’s opened a window of opportunities that means I can photograph everything on the go, even if I don’t have my camera on me. Having said this, I want to get better on my bridge camera and be able to take some great photos to post on my blog.
2. Post at least three times a week. Keeping up and developing my blog is going to become such a priority for me, I’m determined to keep regular posts up and schedule them for when I’m busy.
3. More Outfit Posts! I definitely need to up my game in this department. Outfit posts are my favourite to write, photograph and post so I don’t know why I don’t do it more often! This year I hope to do one a week, all being well!
4. Commit to Social Media.I would love to get back upto 800 followers on Twitter too, I’m so upset I lost them all after issues with my account. I’m going to make sure I take part in some of the fashion, beauty and lifestyle chats as well as posting on my Twitter and Instagram regularly.
5. Finish (and log) my journal. I’ve been completely and utterly obsessed with my ‘Wreck this Journal’ and I want to make sure I actually finish it, so I’m planning to make sure I log it all on my blog so I can share my ideas with you all!
So those are my New Years resolutions for my blog, I have other for outside of it like to get fit, go on holiday and smile more, but these are the main ones I hope to accomplish as I hope my blog will be a bigger part of my life.
What are your New Years resolutions?