Lo and behold! My first post in the ’10 Day You Challenge’! I was asked by the lovely Zoe from Fashionista Studios to do this challenge yesterday, and well, here we are! So the whole point of this tag, is so you can get to know me a bit better, and so today, you get ten secrets from yours truly!
1. My blog is 100% completely, totally and utterly private. I have a real hangup about my friends knowing about it, and so they don’t know I have it, but to be honest, I quite like having it as my own little secret thing. I don’t know. I just do.
2. My favourite movie, in the entire world, is Tangled. Yes, the Disney movie. I mean, who doesn’t love Rapunzel?
3. Blogging is both a real cause of anxiety and relaxation for me. I love that its separate from my life, and I can log on to it, no matter what, but at the same time, I really worry about its content, and what I share on it. The perfect juxstaposition.
4. I’m in love with big words and sunsets.
5. You’ll either find me at the end of my phone, or at the end of my camera. I’m forever photographing everything in my site, and if I’m not doing that, I’ll be sharing them online!
6. I’m going to my first, ever, festival this year, and I can’t wait. It’s the only thing getting my through June!
7. I spend more time listening to music than sleeping. This is a legimate fact. Spotify says I spend, on average, 5-6 hours a day listening to music, and I usually get, maybe 4 hours sleep? Recently, both numbers have increased, thank god, but its still a considerable amount.
8. Since we are on the topic of music: I’m an obsessor of The Smiths, Arctic Monkeys, You Me At Six and Eminem. |My music taste is varied to say the least!
9. To relax, I like to have a lush bath, or do some art therapy, it’s the two things I can guarentee to chill me out. I will usually blog too, but as I have mentioned, it can sometimes make matters worse.
10. In the next ten years I want to move to Australia. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do.
So there you have it! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the next part of this series, which I believe is ‘nine loves’!