Afternoon my dears, back for another slice of #WeBlogSummer, haven’t we done well to get this far? This week the theme was ’10 things / reasons’, so I decided to talk about things to do before summer ends, because, looking outside, it ma as well be Autumn already, so lets use get the most out of these last few rays of sunshine!
1. Go out in those shorts: You work them, and it’ll be another six months before you can even think about getting them out again.
3. Go on a walk: (see above)
4. Watch a festival set: or better still, go! You’ve still got V Fest, Leeds, Reading, Creamfields and all sorts of festivals before the summer is out!
5. Make the most of that summer playlist you made: nothing says summer like those house tunes, and well, summer songs aren’t much fun to listen to in the rain. (see my playlist here)
6. Finish that book: or movie, you said you were going to watch/read in June but never got round to. Otherwise it’s never going to happen
7. Go to the beach: okay, so this one is very ambitious, but if there’s a nice day, you get to that beach faster than someone can say ‘seaside’, please, go and be happy.
8. Have a day for you: some of us have spent our entire summer self indulging and maintaining our mental health, but others of us haven’t, so if you haven’t already, please make a day for you!
9. Enter my #WeBlogSummer X The Art of Ogygia Giveaway: this ones a bit cheeky, but if you want some lovely new hair products then just click here
10. Check out some new blogs: broaden your blogging horizon, may I recommend Confessions of a Teenage Blog, Hazelnut Musings and Bronagh’s Books and Beauty, these lovely people have also written about ’10 things’ for #WeBlogSummer
See you next week!